Portland Carpet Cleaners (Process)
We use a steam cleaning process with regulated heat and psi levels since determining the best solution for your carpet upholstery, or tile has to be regulated. After the initial evaluation of the carpet and its conditions that is when we determine the best configuration for cleaning. All the products for carpet cleaning are all natural, non toxic, and eco friendly for not only the environment but for your family and pets.
1. Evaluate carpet conditions and determine best scenario for cleaning
2. pre vac to make sure all loose soil has been removed prior to cleaning
3. pre-treat carpet based on its condition
4. carpet rake if needed
5. let product stand its term (very important that product is on carpet determined by manufacture before extraction)
6. Extract (steam clean - Hot Water)
7. Air movers (If necessary or asked)
Note: For removal of stains of color or urine/pet treatment there are different steps in cleaning and removal.
We always ask before all estimates in determining costs involved.
Give us a call today!
(503) 268 - 9165